Friday 14 March 2014

The B.A Team

B.A Balackus
25 Free Man Street
Dry Beaver Creek
VA75&75

June 16, 2014
Inspector Jaque Clouseau
Chief Of Police
145 Rue Justice
Paris, France
1A2 R3T


Dear Inspector Clouseau

I am deeply saddened to inform you that the Mona Lisa, is no more. On the bright side, a very vibrant 92 year old woman is safe. This was my doing. Before you get mad at me I believe you should hear my argument and the morale dillema I felt in the situation. On one hand, there was the most prized painting in the world. Yet on the other hand, I had a life that hung in the balance.

I saved Ada because she is a human being. At the end of the day human life is more scintillationg than that of paintings. One cannot put a price on human life, which is why I saved her. The second point I'd like to raise is the fact that we all know everything there is to know about the Mona Lisa, so it would be fairly easy to create a duplicate. The dimension are 30 by 21 and everyone knows the ambiguous smile. Therefore it would be easy to create a rather intricate and almost perfect replica.

The last reason, and probably the most important reason, as to why I saved Ada Artlover is because my mother would be nowhere without her.  Through conversation with her it came to m realization that she was a proffessor that my mother greatly admired in her younger years. She was my mother's mentor in many ways and it was because of her that my mother got into the line of work that she did. That is why this woman, to me, is more important than the Mona Lisa. I haven't gotten a chance to thank her for all she did for my mother, and this was my way of doing it.

Please understand and empathize with my decision on this one, as it is too late to do anything about it now.
Yours sincerely
Lutsha Bata

No comments:

Post a Comment